New York to pay for the radio shack of a radio tower near Las Vegas
- by admin
NEW YORK (AP) New York state is paying to repair the radio tower of a Radio Shack radio shack after an explosion at the property killed a man and seriously injured three others, state officials said Friday.
The New York Civilian Nuclear Protection Board approved a $25,000 bill to repair and replace the radio equipment in the Radiotower Hall at the Radiotelephone Tower, which was damaged in the March 18, 2018, blast.
A total of 14 people were injured when a blast rocked the building and an explosion in a basement room left an estimated $6 million in damage.
Radio Shack and its operator, Radio Shack Radio, said Friday it is committed to working with the state and local government to ensure the safety of the Radiatower Hall.
State and local officials are reviewing the report before deciding on whether to proceed with the work.
NEW YORK (AP) New York state is paying to repair the radio tower of a Radio Shack radio shack after…
- How to make a Radio flyer Tricycle
- How to use a touch screen radio antenna to track birds
- How radian circles and children’s hospitals are changing the way children are cared for
- Police search for driver after vehicle crashes into bus
- Radio Disney: A Disney Podcast with SiriusXM’s SiriusXM: “Disney Infinity 2.0” will launch on Disney XD in 2016