How to scan the internet
- by admin
The internet has a very specific set of rules that you have to follow.
But what if you want to see the same thing on any website you’re visiting, even though you don’t know the website or who owns it?
That’s where the scanner radio comes in.
It’s a tool that will automatically scan and convert websites into a collection of articles, like Google search results, so that you can go to the one you want without even knowing what it is.
The radio works with a variety of websites and services, but most of them support the scan feature.
It can be used for browsing, finding articles on a specific topic, and even to read articles without leaving your browser.
Scanner Radio is free and available on a few popular sites, including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
For those who aren’t able to use the free scanner, there are some other options out there.
For example, you can use it to scan articles for specific keywords or to get a list of the top trending articles on the internet.
You can also use it for reading articles that are already available on the site.
The internet has a very specific set of rules that you have to follow.But what if you want to see…
- ‘Theater of the future’: NFL’s Ray Lewis talks about retirement and playing for the Patriots
- How to make a Radio flyer Tricycle
- How to use a touch screen radio antenna to track birds
- How radian circles and children’s hospitals are changing the way children are cared for
- Police search for driver after vehicle crashes into bus