How to Get a Twitter Account at Walmart Radio!
- by admin
Walmart Radio, an iHeart Radio station, has teamed up with Walmart Radio to offer listeners the opportunity to have their own iHeartRadio account.
The station will allow fans to tune into the radio as well as upload their own music, and listeners will be able to stream their favorite songs on the iHeart station.
To start, you’ll need to create a Twitter account, and then login to your account.
Then, you can select your favorite songs and add the hashtag #WalmartRadio to them.
This will allow your followers to follow your tweets.
You can also add a photo and share it on your Facebook or Instagram account.
Here’s a sample of the photo on Facebook:Once you’ve got your Twitter account setup, you should be able get in touch with the station to get a call from one of the hosts, Josh Kline.
He’ll be available to help answer your questions about Walmart Radio and more.
In the future, you may also want to check out the iheart station’s YouTube channel for some great content.
You can check it out by going here:
Walmart Radio, an iHeart Radio station, has teamed up with Walmart Radio to offer listeners the opportunity to have their…
- How to make a Radio flyer Tricycle
- How to use a touch screen radio antenna to track birds
- How radian circles and children’s hospitals are changing the way children are cared for
- Police search for driver after vehicle crashes into bus
- Radio Disney: A Disney Podcast with SiriusXM’s SiriusXM: “Disney Infinity 2.0” will launch on Disney XD in 2016