How to use Zephyr on your Android phone for free
- by admin
On a recent trip to South Africa, I decided to give the Zephyrs a whirl.
After all, the phone is the best mobile radio ever made, and it’s cheap enough to warrant the purchase of two.
But I also wanted to try the company’s first-ever Android app.
The result was a lot of fun and curiosity.
It was like walking into a museum, but not just any museum, the Zephiels Museum.
I was able to explore its vast, multi-storey building, as well as explore its other exhibits and other Zephyrus creations.
While the ZEPHYR experience on Android was enjoyable, I did encounter a few annoying glitches and crashes, and had to resort to using the Google Play app, which was slower and slower than the iPhone version.
However, the app was surprisingly easy to use and the app’s settings were quite robust.
The app also offers a wide range of functions to tweak, such as the audio output, the volume, the screen brightness, and more.
These are all things I’ve always found useful on Android phones, so I think it’s a safe bet that I’ll be returning to the ZP devices in the future.
On a recent trip to South Africa, I decided to give the Zephyrs a whirl.After all, the phone is the…
- How to make a Radio flyer Tricycle
- How to use a touch screen radio antenna to track birds
- How radian circles and children’s hospitals are changing the way children are cared for
- Police search for driver after vehicle crashes into bus
- Radio Disney: A Disney Podcast with SiriusXM’s SiriusXM: “Disney Infinity 2.0” will launch on Disney XD in 2016