How to get your car to turn on in 10 seconds
- by admin
When you’re stuck in traffic, sometimes you just need a little help.
That’s where the auto-sensor is a godsend.
The app lets you use the device’s microphone and infrared camera to send a small radio signal to your car.
That allows you to turn your car’s lights on, turn on your headlights, and adjust the music volume.
All without having to press the buttons or even the steering wheel.
It’s not quite the same as the real thing, but it’s a pretty darned good solution.
Here’s how to do it.
Read next Why Apple TV is dead, but you should still buy one for $100M Why Apple and Amazon need to work together again Why Apple needs to work with Amazon againWhy Apple’s latest hardware isn’t as exciting as it once was
When you’re stuck in traffic, sometimes you just need a little help.That’s where the auto-sensor is a godsend.The app lets…
- ‘Theater of the future’: NFL’s Ray Lewis talks about retirement and playing for the Patriots
- How to make a Radio flyer Tricycle
- How to use a touch screen radio antenna to track birds
- How radian circles and children’s hospitals are changing the way children are cared for
- Police search for driver after vehicle crashes into bus