‘You are so beautiful’: Caraibe calls for women to wear headscarves to vote
- by admin
Caraíblea has called on women in Venezuela to wear veils to vote in upcoming local elections, as she called for more women to be allowed to participate in politics.
“The government is trying to ban women from participating in the voting process, and women are being discriminated,” Caraiba told a gathering of women of different ages on Sunday.
“We must not allow that to happen.
It’s not our right to have our rights violated, but we must vote, vote, Vote.”
Venezuela is not the only country where women have been barred from voting, with a number of countries including Mexico, Brazil and Argentina also restricting women from voting.
Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro has previously said that voting is a right of every citizen, including women.
The country is currently facing a catastrophic economic crisis.
Caraíblea has called on women in Venezuela to wear veils to vote in upcoming local elections, as she called for…
- How to make a Radio flyer Tricycle
- How to use a touch screen radio antenna to track birds
- How radian circles and children’s hospitals are changing the way children are cared for
- Police search for driver after vehicle crashes into bus
- Radio Disney: A Disney Podcast with SiriusXM’s SiriusXM: “Disney Infinity 2.0” will launch on Disney XD in 2016