How to watch NRL matches on TV with TuneIn Live
- by admin
You can watch NRL live on TV.
We’ll be giving you a live guide to the games, how to watch them on TuneIn, and a live stream of every match from tonight.
Check out all the details in our NRL Live section.
To watch live, you’ll need a TV tuner with live channels available.
The TuneIn app is a smart TV app that lets you watch live TV on a wide range of devices.
For more information, read our TV guide.
Find out how to get TuneIn to watch your NRL matches.
If you’re not watching NRL live, tune in to TuneIn at 7pm AEST on Sundays.
You can then watch on TuneIN’s website, which is available from 9am on weekdays and 2pm on weekends.
If it’s too dark, you can try tuning in to the app from a TV that is set to the same time.
We recommend the Vizio KD-X930, which has a 4K screen and features 1080p resolution.
We’ve also included the Vizios popular Kodi box for Kodi users.
You’ll need Kodi, which requires you to install and install it on your device, as well as a VPN, and the official TuneIn TV app.
To get the latest news on the latest live NRL matches, sign up to our newsletter.
You can watch NRL live on TV.We’ll be giving you a live guide to the games, how to watch them…
- ‘Theater of the future’: NFL’s Ray Lewis talks about retirement and playing for the Patriots
- How to make a Radio flyer Tricycle
- How to use a touch screen radio antenna to track birds
- How radian circles and children’s hospitals are changing the way children are cared for
- Police search for driver after vehicle crashes into bus