The News: Kenwood station in Kenwood, Virginia is sold for $3 million
- by admin
Kenwood’s local radio station has been sold for a total of $3.5 million, according to a new report.
The news station, known for its weekly talk show, is owned by a group that owns two other local radio outlets in Virginia, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported Friday.
The News is part of the ABC-owned WTVR in Richmond.
WTVRR is owned and operated by the Richmond Economic Development Corporation.
The Richmond Economic Alliance, a group of investors, donated $2 million to the News last year.
Kenwood’s local radio station has been sold for a total of $3.5 million, according to a new report.The news station,…
- ‘Theater of the future’: NFL’s Ray Lewis talks about retirement and playing for the Patriots
- How to make a Radio flyer Tricycle
- How to use a touch screen radio antenna to track birds
- How radian circles and children’s hospitals are changing the way children are cared for
- Police search for driver after vehicle crashes into bus