I just learned that I am an internet radio transmitter!
- by admin
Hacker News article I’m not sure if this is a good idea for a remote control, but I figured I’d give it a shot.
The only thing you need to do is put your antenna on your transmitter.
You’ll need to plug it into the remote control port of your device, and then you’ll need a remote to send commands to the device.
This isn’t super complicated, and you don’t need to be in the office to do it.
Simply plug your antenna into the port, and the remote will send the commands.
The remote you’ll be using is the Apple Remote App, which lets you control your Apple TV, iPhone, and Mac with Siri, Alexa, and other voice-activated assistants.
You can also use this remote to play your favorite radio station.
Hacker News article I’m not sure if this is a good idea for a remote control, but I figured I’d…
- How to make a Radio flyer Tricycle
- How to use a touch screen radio antenna to track birds
- How radian circles and children’s hospitals are changing the way children are cared for
- Police search for driver after vehicle crashes into bus
- Radio Disney: A Disney Podcast with SiriusXM’s SiriusXM: “Disney Infinity 2.0” will launch on Disney XD in 2016