How to listen to sports radio in 2018
- by admin
Sports radio is about more than just the games, and the sports you hear on your favorite stations are often not the best of the best.
That’s why it’s important to get the best sports radio available.
Here’s how to listen with the right app.
You can listen to the same shows on multiple devices, whether they’re on your smartphone, a tablet or a laptop, so we’ve rounded up a list of the top sports radio apps to help you stream your favorite sports without the hassle of switching between devices.
The app is free, and you can listen for free with a limited number of stations, which means you can easily switch to a new station without having to re-download your station.
And if you want to listen on a tablet, you can use Spotify.
Spotify has a great free app for listening to your favorite songs and podcasts.
But if you’re more of a streaming type, you’ll want to check out the dedicated Spotify Premium app, which includes more stations, a more robust app for Spotify Premium users, and a new subscription plan that allows you to listen for $10 a month.
Sports radio is about more than just the games, and the sports you hear on your favorite stations are often…
- ‘Theater of the future’: NFL’s Ray Lewis talks about retirement and playing for the Patriots
- How to make a Radio flyer Tricycle
- How to use a touch screen radio antenna to track birds
- How radian circles and children’s hospitals are changing the way children are cared for
- Police search for driver after vehicle crashes into bus