Why ‘The Simpsons’ is worth $100M at auction, Forbes says
- by admin
“The Simpsons” is worth a record $100 million on Thursday, according to Forbes.
The show, which has been on the air for more than 30 years, has been one of the most successful American families on television.
The episode that launched the show, “The Bartmobiles,” debuted in 1991.
The “Simpsons” finale, “Marge vs. the Simpsons,” aired in 2015.
The series has sold more than 15 million episodes since it premiered in 1991 and grossed more than $1 billion in global revenue.
“The Simpsons” is worth a record $100 million on Thursday, according to Forbes.The show, which has been on the air…
- Watch the Transistor radio flyer and WRLF radio wagon ride off on the wind
- Which radio stations are most popular with Blues fans?
- How to build a radio tower in your backyard
- Bluetooth car radio app in Google Play and Apple TV
- When Thunder Radio was a Top 10 hit for Radio Patrulla – Radio flyer wagon