The Internet of Things is about to become a massive market, writes Bloomberg’s John Stumpf
- by admin
By John Stampf / BloombergNews.com – February 22, 2020 08:05:15With the proliferation of IoT devices and the Internet of things, the number of people who want to connect their devices to the world will explode.
That’s according to the report from Bloomberg New Energy Finance, which forecasts that by 2025, the world’s 3.5 billion people will be connected to the Internet.
It’s an exciting time for both business and consumers, the report says, as the devices that connect them are more advanced than ever.
The report also projects that there will be an increase in consumer spending on things like appliances and homes, and in the number and type of services that consumers want and need.
The report does not project exactly how much that will drive consumer spending, but the forecast suggests that spending on smart homes and home automation devices will double over the next decade.
By John Stampf / BloombergNews.com – February 22, 2020 08:05:15With the proliferation of IoT devices and the Internet of things,…
- Watch the Transistor radio flyer and WRLF radio wagon ride off on the wind
- Which radio stations are most popular with Blues fans?
- How to build a radio tower in your backyard
- Bluetooth car radio app in Google Play and Apple TV
- When Thunder Radio was a Top 10 hit for Radio Patrulla – Radio flyer wagon