‘Won’t be back’: Man accused of stealing mobile phone dies
- by admin
A man accused of trying to steal a mobile phone from a patient at a hospital in Wisconsin has died, police said.
The man, identified as 37-year-old Jason Kostner, died Friday at a local hospital.
He was the second patient of the hospital to die from his injuries in less than a week.
Kostner was charged with theft over $250 and aggravated assault, police Chief Chris Matson said.
He has been hospitalized and is expected to recover.
Kustner is being held at the Dane County Jail without bail, Matson added.
A man accused of trying to steal a mobile phone from a patient at a hospital in Wisconsin has died,…
- Watch the Transistor radio flyer and WRLF radio wagon ride off on the wind
- Which radio stations are most popular with Blues fans?
- How to build a radio tower in your backyard
- Bluetooth car radio app in Google Play and Apple TV
- When Thunder Radio was a Top 10 hit for Radio Patrulla – Radio flyer wagon