What’s your favourite Bluetooth car radio?
- by admin
Bluetooth is one of the hottest tech trends in the automotive industry, but what’s your favorite car radio in 2018?
With that in mind, we decided to take a look at a range of Bluetooth-enabled cars and see what their radios are capable of.
While some of these devices will have built-in radio receivers, others will only be able to stream content to the car’s speakers, so this is where you can try out some of the most popular Bluetooth-connected car radios.
There are so many options to choose from, but we’ve grouped the bluetooth cars into categories based on the type of vehicle that they’re connected to.
All these cars are capable in one way or another of streaming audio via Bluetooth to a car’s stereo, speakers, or rear speakers.
For those that prefer to connect to their cars speakers via Bluetooth speakers, we’ve also included the best Bluetooth speakers for 2018.
We’re currently in the process of testing the 2018 Nissan LEAF and the 2018 Toyota Camry, so keep an eye out for a review of that vehicle next month.
We also have a number of other cars we’re looking into, so if you’ve got a car that’s worth a look, please let us know in the comments.
Bluetooth is one of the hottest tech trends in the automotive industry, but what’s your favorite car radio in 2018?With…
- How to make a Radio flyer Tricycle
- How to use a touch screen radio antenna to track birds
- How radian circles and children’s hospitals are changing the way children are cared for
- Police search for driver after vehicle crashes into bus
- Radio Disney: A Disney Podcast with SiriusXM’s SiriusXM: “Disney Infinity 2.0” will launch on Disney XD in 2016